This post has been sponsored by Johnson & Johnson®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Now that I’m in my 30’s, caring for my skin is at the forefront of my mind. I’ll admit, as a teen and even into my early college years, it was definitely an afterthought! The poor choices I made then have prompted me to now do a little bit of damage control. In this post, I’ll show you the benefit of implementing the following products into your skincare routine:
- Neutrogena® Make-Up Remover Wipes
- Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle
- Neutrogena® HydroBoost Water Gel
- Neutrogena® Hydroboost Exfoliating Cleanser
- Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Toner Repair
- Neutrogena® Bright Boost
- Aveeno® Positively RadiantNeutrogena® is a household name and trusted brand that creates products that families have been using for generations! Neutrogena® is a Johnson & Johnson brand and our family regularly stocks up on Johnson & Johnson products, which aid in our day-to-day family health and wellness. Use the below offer to stock up on J&J products (Neutrogena® included) for you and your family—you aren’t limited to just one category. Stock up health care items, beauty items, and more!Johnson & Johnson Reward Details:From 12/29/19 – 2/1/20, get a $10 reward with your next $30 (excluding tax) purchase of participating Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies products. Keep your receipt and upload it online to qualify for the reward. It is easy to spend $30 on a wide variety of J&J products! You must purchase the products in-store in order to receive the redemption offer.
Click https://rebrand.ly/ChooseHealthy-Fandango to redeem now! Offer valid 12/29/19 – 2/1/20. The reward must be chosen by 2/29/20. Click here for full details either on your mobile device or your desktop computer, enter your information, and submit the image of your full receipt by 2/01/2020.
I read a tip once in a beauty magazine about the importance of starting anti-aging products earlier than one would think in order to help slow down the aging process… While I don’t feel as if my skin looks “aged,” I am noticing the fine lines and wrinkles starting to appear. In my opinion, aging is a beautiful thing—but that doesn’t mean we should stop looking after and caring for our skin!
My Skincare Routine Using Neutrogena®
I’ve become consistent in making sure that every night, I remove the day’s grime and makeup from my face. I use Neutrogena® Make-Up Remover Wipes followed by Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser. My skin is pretty dry this time of year, so a gentle but moisturizing facial scrub helps to retain its vibrancy.
Next, I’ll use Neutrogena® Rapid Tone Repair by applying it all over my face and neck—this product works great under moisturizer or makeup!
I will then use 4-5 drops of Neutrogena® Bright Boost—a serum that awakens dull skin cells for visibly refreshed skin. This is one of those products where the results are instantaneous!
Whether I am getting ready to go to bed for the night or get ready for the day, I always use a moisturizer! I’ll never forget watching an interview with a woman on TV who was 80 and looked 50—everyone was amazed! She said her secret was always wearing moisturizer (and probably some good genes) but ever since hearing that, I’ve made sure that moisturizing my skin is part of my regular skincare routine. In the morning, I’ll use Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Extra Dry Skin (which has hyaluronic acid). At night, I’ll use Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair moisturizer with retinol.
Don’t forget, you can earn a $10 reward of your choice when you spend $30 or more on participating Johnson & Johnson brands. This offer is not limited to a particular store. Visit https://rebrand.ly/ChooseHealthy-Fandango for details either on your mobile device or your desktop computer, enter your information, and submit the image of your full receipt by 2/01/2020.