Dusty and I bought the GB Pocket Lightweight Stroller in early December 2017 while preparing for our first flight to Arizona with Rowan, which was taking place that following February. Rowan was about 16 months old when we went! We were looking for a stroller that was lightweight and easy to travel with. A dear friend of mine suggested the GB Pocket Lightweight Stroller! Below are photos of the stroller being used and a little video review that we hope you’ll enjoy!
Dusty and Sam Rating – (0 being bad 10 being great) we give it an 8.5 out of 10
- Super lightweight (under 10 lbs – 9.5 to be exact)
- Fairly easy to close and open, it takes a little fidgeting, but not enough to complain
- Slight recline so that child can sleep while in it
- Shade cover
- Storage bin that can hold up to 11 lbs of items
- Swivel wheels
- Fits in a tote bag and can be considered a carry-on
- Can fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane
- Tall people will love it, handles come up high (Dusty is 6′ 3″)
- Save money flying – don’t have to pay for a checked car seat bag, instead, we were able to carry it in a backpack and check the car seat plane side for free. Click here for the backpack we used
- Didn’t have to worry about lost or damaged car seat by sending it through checked baggage.
- The shade cover is nice but small, we had to buy a separate attachment click here to get it
- Doesn’t carry a lot of items or heavy items on handles
- Doesn’t have a cup holder area or storage pouch up near handles
- Not good for rough terrain, made specifically for airport use or smooth surface useClick here to purchase the GB Pockit Lightweight Stroller
If you plan on traveling with your child via airplane more than three times per year, this would be a great option! We used it on Southwest Airlines, Delta, and American Airlines. Overall, this stroller has been wonderful for our family. One of our biggest stressors when traveling via plane is all of the luggage and bags and money we spend on checking baggage. Having this stroller helps us out in both areas!
Just an FYI – the photos below show us using it on a dirt path, it was not made to be used on this kind of surface! It worked ok enough for us – but was tough to get around. It is definitely made for smooth surfaces! Great for an airport or smooth sidewalks, malls, etc.
Thank you for supporting my blog, affiliate links are a part of and present in this blog post. An affiliate link is a link that provides me with a small percentage of profit should you make a purchase based on my review or recommendations. Thank you!