I am letting the cat out of the bag! I've had a handful of people comment on my photos lately about how long my hair looks! And while I have been attempting to grow my hair for what feels like years…I have a little secret to share about how my hair got so long – so fast! It isn't my hair. Well it is, but it isn't, It's actually clip in extensions courtesy of Irresistabe Me Silky Touch Remy Hair!
I was a tad skeptical at first when I was sent the hair extensions. But now I've fallen in love. Below are some facts about them in case you are thinking of getting some yourself! Keep scrolling to see the before and after photos!
The before photos – without the extensions!
And the after!
Here are a few photos of me wearing the clip in extensions while in Charleston and Savannah recently!
2) They can be dyed! Try to buy them as close to your hair color as possible…and then if you need to add some highlights, you can! Just ask your stylist.
3) You cant cut/trim them if you need (well, not you – ask your stylist!)
4) You can wash them, curl them, straighten them, braid them and brush them!
5) A little creepy….but, it is real human hair! So they'll last for a long long time.
6) You can buy the hair in different "weight" aka thickness and length!
I purchased the Ash Blonde hair and did 22 inches and since I have very thick hair I went with 200g weight.
What do you think? Would you try clip on hair extensions?